Friday, September 14, 2018

Red Barn by Latane

I had this visit planned with my son in Alabama for a few weeks and what timing is this!!! I escaped Hurricane Florence. It's nice and dry here and hot and typical south. I'll take that any day over what the people on the east coast are facing.

I haven't done any art since my arrival last Monday afternoon. My son is on vacation and we've just been laid back, taking life easy. I did bring my art supplies with me, though, and will get back to it very soon.


This one is one from my archives....


I think I have posted it before but my laptop does not have many pictures of my artwork on it... so I am desperate!!


Linking with Paint Party Friday



11 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Glad you escaped Florence's wrath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love old barn paintings Latane and this is a beauty!
    Happy PPF~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Mom! You always do so wonderfully with your landscapes and I always love your barns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a lovely fall looking scene. Hope the weather is OK for your visit. Enjoy, and happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely scene, it looks so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I drove up to the canadain border and I saw an old barn and I was going to take a photo but didn't
    There something about barns they always tell a story
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  7. My daughter and her husband have two home in Sneeds Ferry NC between Wilmington and Jacksonville. My SIL was stationed in VA. so both homes are rented. They evacuated and we are just hoping all is well with the homes. The looting started as soon as people left. In my opinion they are just the lowest of life. I am glad you are safe. I absolutely love this piece of art of yours. Great detail.

    ReplyDelete