Friday, November 17, 2017

Life's a Bowl of Cherries.

Friday means it's Paint Party. Lots of beautiful artwork to look at and admire. And, of course, I want to add my own.

Yes, It's me... Latane from over at Living Life On Main Street. I decided to give my art a new home. I hope you like it and I also hope you will follow me so we can stay in touch. 

Now, let's see, what do I have for today! 


I just feel like a bowl of cherries would be nice this morning. Looks like it is going to be a beautiful day where I live. Aren't we glad we have such joys in life like bright, red cherries and beautiful sunrises? 

Have a great weekend! 

14 comments:

  1. lovely art, and yes, the simple pleasures that bring joy. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look good enough to eat and a sweet memory of summers past. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  3. they do look good enough to enough, the color is spot on

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cherries! Not as happy about the bowl, but overall a really nice painting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely bowl of cherries, quite seasonal looking piece in fact.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is an awesome piece of art. Well done on the shading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks good enough to eat :). Lovely color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I like your idea of an art blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could eat every one of those! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, bright and cheery! Lovely for a kitchen wall! I love the colors. x Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love when Cherries are in season, just the best fruit. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your illustration - makes me cheerful :) !

    ReplyDelete